No matter where you are in the World, Coronavirus is very real and it can affect anyone in any environment. So here at the Thai 1, we have a duty to do all we can to ensure the safety of our customers and staff.
Below are the rules that we have in place both behind the scenes and rules we request that our customers abide by.
BEHIND THE SCENES
- Our restaurant is deep-cleaned/sanitised on a daily basis. This includes all floors, tables, doors, door handles, plates, cutlery, glasses, menus, and bar area.
- Our kitchen is deep-cleaned on a daily basis including all kitchen surfaces, doors, and floors.
- The health of all staff is monitored prior to them starting a shift.
- All staff have been asked to minimise their social circles/bubbles where possible.
- All staff will wear face coverings at all times when within the restaurant or kitchen.
WHEN IN THE RESTAURANT
- If you feel unwell or have COVID-19 symptoms, please do not come to the restaurant for a takeaway or to dine in.
- Dine-in customers are required to provide their name, address, and a contact number on arrival.
- Dine-in customers are not required to wear a face-covering when in the restaurant.
- We request that customers ordering or collecting takeaways wear a face-covering.
- On arrival at the restaurant, we request that all customers use the hand sanitiser on the bar.
- Avoid shaking hands and close contact with others.
- Don’t move furniture. It has been specifically placed for social distancing.
- Keep all children seated and supervised during toilet visits.
- All drinks will be served at your table. Please do not come to the bar for drinks.